From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sup may refer to:
- Supremum or sup, in mathematics, the least upper bound of a partially ordered set
- SUP Media or Sup Fabrik, a Russian internet company, owners of LiveJournal
- Sailors' Union of the Pacific
- Scottish Unionist Party (1986), established in the mid 1980s
- Simple Update Protocol, a proposal for making RSS and Atom feed updates faster and more efficient
- Software Upgrade Protocol
- Stand up paddle surfing
- Stanford University Press
- Sydney University Press
- Sup, the supersymmetric partner squark of the up quark
<sup>, an HTML tag for superscript
- 'Sup, a slur and informal greeting of the phrase "hi," or "what's up"
- Socialist Unity Party (disambiguation)
- Supper, a meal that is consumed before bed
- Super (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.