From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sacerdos may refer to:
- Sacerdos of Limoges (670—c. 720), French saint
- Sacerdos of Lyon (487-551), French saint
- Sacerdos of Saguntum (died c. 560), Spanish saint
- One of the Forty Martyrs of Sebaste
- Latin word for "priest"; see Glossary of ancient Roman religion
- Ecce sacerdos magnus, an antiphon from the common liturgy
- Sacerdotalism, belief that propitiatory sacrifices for sin require the intervention of a priest
- Sarlat Cathedral, a Roman Catholic church dedicated to Sacerdos of Limoges
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.