From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sadie may refer to:
- Eben Sadie, winemaker of South African wine producer The Sadie Family
- Stanley Sadie, British musicologist
- Sadie Tanner Mossell Alexander, first African American woman to earn a Ph.D. in the United States
- Sadie Ama, UK R&B singer
- Sadie Benning, American video maker, visual artist, and musician.
- Sadie Bonnell, UK ambulance driver and winner of the Military Medal
- Sadie Peterson Delaney, American librarian who pioneered bibliotherapy
- Sarah Louise "Sadie" Delany, American author, educator, and civil rights pioneer
- Sadie Farrell, American criminal gang leader also known as "Sadie the Goat"
- Sadie Frost, UK actress and owner of Frost French
- Sadie Houck, 19th-century American baseball player
- Sadie Irvine, American artist and educator
- Sadie Marion Elliot, Canadian feline vocalist
- Sadie McMahon, 19th-century American baseball player
- Sadie Miller, UK actress
- Sadie Grant Pack, a 20th-century activist and first counselor in the general presidency of the Primary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church)
- Sadie Plant, UK philosopher
- Sadie (band), a Japanese rock band
- "Sadie", a song by Alkaline Trio on the album Crimson
- "Sadie" (The Cleaning Lady), a novelty song recorded by Johnny Farnham
- "Sadie", a song by Hound Dog Taylor and The Houserockers
- "Sadie", a song by Joanna Newsom on the album The Milk-Eyed Mender
- "Sadie" (song), a song by The Spinners, later covered by R. Kelly
- Sadie Harris, in the US television series Grey's Anatomy
- Sadie Hawkins (disambiguation), multiple characters
- Sadie King, in the UK television series Emmerdale
- Sadie Lloyd, in the UK television series Family Affair
- Sadie McKee, title character in 1934 film of same name
- Sadie Parker Knickerhaus Doyle, a character in the staged radio production "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"
- Sadie (dog), a Laborador Retriever that received the Dickin Medal in 2007
- SADIe, a statistical method for spatial analysis: Spatial Analysis by Distance IndicEs
- Sady (disambiguation)
- Sadies, a genus of spiders
- Sexy Sadie (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Sadie"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.