Saint Ange film poster
|Directed by||Pascal Laugier|
|Produced by||Christophe Gans|
|Written by||Pascal Laugier|
|Music by||Joseph LoDuca|
|Distributed by||Rogue Pictures (US)|
In 1958, Anna, a young cleaning woman, is sent to spruce up the abandoned St. Ange orphanage in the French Alps region. In fact, she has been sent there because she is pregnant, but she keeps this a secret from others. She then discovers that Judith is the only orphan who still lives there, a young woman who acts like a child, locked up in her own memories. As she begins her cleaning duties, Anna begins to experience strange things such as hearing the footsteps and voices of children down the hallways. Meanwhile, her co-worker, a cook named Helenka, does not hear a thing, and begins to worry about Anna's state of mind.
As time passes, Anna begins to suspect that St. Ange holds a dark secret. Convinced that Judith's memories hold part of the answer, Anna coaxes her into helping uncover the sinister secrets that lie under the orphanage. 
- Virginie Ledoyen as Anna
- Lou Doillon as Judith
- Catriona MacColl as Francard
- Dorina Lazăr as Helenka
- Virginie Darmon as Mathilde
- Jérôme Soufflet as Daniel
- Marie Herry as Marie
- Éric Prat as Le responsable des services sociaux
- "Saint Ange - Feature film, fiction". Unifrance. Retrieved 2009-08-13.
- "Saint Ange". Moria - The science fiction, horror and fantasy movie review site. 2009-06-07. Retrieved 2009-08-13.
- Interview with Christophe Gans
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a Romanian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|