Saint Mary (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Mary is Mary of Nazareth, the mother of Jesus.
Saint Mary may also refer to:
- Saint Mary Magdalene, saint and disciple of Jesus
- Mary of Bethany, saint and disciple of Jesus, sister of Martha and Lazarus
- Mary Salome, saint and follower of Jesus
- Saint Mary of Egypt (ca. 344 – ca. 421), patron saint of penitents
- Mary of Alexandria (died 508 AD), saint often considered a female Desert Father
- Mary de Cervellione (c. 1230 – 1290), saint often invoked against shipwreck
- Saint Mary Frances of the Five Wounds of Jesus (1715–1791), saint and member of the Third Order of St. Francis
- Saint Mary MacKillop or Saint Mary of the Cross (1842–1909), first Australian saint
These 3 people have been beatified, but not canonized. In time (3–30 years) they may get added.
- Marie-Rose Durocher (1811–1849), Roman Catholic nun who was beatified
- Marie-Azélie Guérin Martin (1831–1877), mother of Thérèse of Lisieux
- Marianne Cope (1838–1918), Franciscan nun
- Saint Mary Parish, Antigua and Barbuda
- Saint Mary Parish, Jamaica
- Saint Mary Cray, United Kingdom
- Saint-Mary, France
- St. Mary Parish, Louisiana
- St. Mary Township, Waseca County, Minnesota
- Saint Mary, Nebraska
- New Testament people named Mary
- Mary (disambiguation)
- Saint Mary Parish (disambiguation)
- Sancta Maria (disambiguation)
- Santa Maria (disambiguation)
- Sainte-Marie (disambiguation)
- St. Mary's (disambiguation)
- Mount St. Mary's (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.