From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sakarya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sakarya may refer to:
- Sakarya Province, in Turkey
- The Sakarya electoral district, which has seven seats in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey
- Sakarya University, a public university in Turkey
- Sakarya River, a river in central-northwestern Turkey
- Adapazarı, a capital district and the capital city of Sakarya Province, Turkey
- Battle of Sakarya, one of the major battles in the Turkish War of Independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.