From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salamina may refer to:
- Salamis Island, an island in Greece
- Salamina (city), a town on Salamis Island in Greece
- Salamina, Caldas, a town and municipality in the Caldas Department, Colombia
- Salamina, Magdalena, a town and municipality in the Magdalena Department, Colombia
- Salamina, a memoir by Rockwell Kent about his first arctic winter in Illorsuit, Greenland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.