From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salar may refer to:
- Salar people, an ethnic group within China.
- Salar language, the language of the Salar People
- Salar (name), first name given to boys originated from Persia
- Salar, a clan of the Jadoon tribe in Pakistan
- Salar Jung family, noble family of Hyderabad state, India
- Salar Abdoh, an Iranian American writer and teacher of creative writing
- Salar means salt flat in the Spanish language:
- Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia, the largest salt flat in the world (also known as Salar de Tunupa)
- Salar de Coipasa, Bolivia, near Salar de Uyuni
- Salar de Surire Natural Monument, in Chile
- Salar de Talar, in Chile
- Salar de Tara-Salar de Aguas Calientes, in Los Flamencos National Reserve, Chile
- Salar de Pujsa, in Los Flamencos National Reserve, Chile
- Salar de Atacama, in Los Flamencos National Reserve, Chile
- Salar de Arizaro, in Salta Province, Argentina
- Salar de Carcote, in Chile
- Salar, Granada, a municipality in Spain
- Salares, a town and municipality in Spain
- Salmo salar, scientific name of the Atlantic salmon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.