From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salazar may refer to
- Vila Salazar, Portuguese colonial name for the city of N'dalatando in the province of Cuanza Norte
- Salazar de las Palmas, a municipality in the department of North Santander
- Salazar (Burgos), a village in the municipality of Villarcayo de Merindad de Castilla la Vieja, province of Burgos, in the autonomous community of Castile and León
- Salazar Valley, in the eastern part of the autonomous community of Navarre
- Salazar (surname), Basque surname and origin of both the first name and the surname
- António de Oliveira Salazar (1889–1970), Prime Minister of Portugal, 1932–1968
- Hector Salazar (disambiguation), multiple fictional characters
- Ramon Salazar (Resident Evil 4), fictional character in the videogame Resident Evil 4
- Ramon Salazar (24 character), fictional character from the third season of the TV series 24
- Rosario Salazar, character on the TV series Will & Grace
- Salazar Slytherin, fictional founder of Slytherin house in the Harry Potter novels
- Rex Salazar, fictional character and protagonist of the animated television series Generator Rex
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salazar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.