From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salo may refer to:
- Salo, Finland, a town in Western Finland
- Salò, a town in Lombardy, Italy
- Salò Republic or Italian Social Republic, a puppet state of Nazi Germany
- Salo Township, Aitkin County, Minnesota, a township in Minnesota, U.S.
- Salo (food), salted unrendered pork fat, popular in Eastern Europe
- Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom, a film by Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Salo, Gabon, a town in Ogooué-Ivindo Province, Gabon
- Salo, a character in The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut
- Dave Salo, swim team head coach
- David Salo (born 1969), linguist
- Mika Salo (born 1966), former Formula 1 racer
- Sami Salo (born 1974), ice hockey player
- Tommy Salo (born 1971), ice hockey player
- Ola Salo (born 1977), Swedish singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.