From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samskara may refer to:
- Saṃskāra, Hindu rituals
- Samskara (ayurvedic), a technique in ayurvedic medicine
- Saṃskara, French reggae-band, official site: 
- Sanskara, the Hindu concept of imprints left on the mind by experience
- Saṅkhāra, the Buddhist concept of "formations"
- Adi Shankara, the Indian advaita philosopher also known as Śaṅkara
- Samskara (film), an Indian film based on the novel by [[U. R.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.