From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sanjay is a Hindu male given name meaning "Victorious" and may refer to
- Sanjaya, an important character in Hindu epic Mahabharata
- Sanjay Dutt, a Bollywood actor.
- Sanjay Gandhi, son of former prime minister of India Indira Gandhi
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, neurosurgeon and CNN senior medical correspondent
- Sanjay Kapoor, Bollywood actor and producer; Anil Kapoor's brother
- Sanjay Khan, Indian actor, director and producer
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Indian film director
- Sanjaya Malakar, American singer and finalist on the sixth season of American Idol
- Sanjay Manjrekar, former Indian cricketer
- Sanjay Mishra, composer-guitarist, resides in the USA
- Sanjay, Apu's brother in The Simpsons
- Sanjay Subrahmanyan, a famous exponent of carnatic music
- Sanjay Suri, Indian actor
- Maharaj Sanjay Singh, King of Amethi
- Sanjay (The Fairly OddParents), a young Hindu emigrant on the American animated television series The Fairly OddParents
- Prince Sanjay of Ishkebar, a character in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Sunjay, also known as Sanjay, was the lead singer of the Bangladeshi rock music band Warfaze.
- Sunjay, also known as Sanjay Suyal urf Baba, was the lead Engineer of the Bangladeshi Warfaze.
- Professor Sanjay Dravid, an Indian scientist from the Power of Five series.
- Sanjay Patel is one of the main characters in the show Sanjay and Craig
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This given name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|