From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Santa Anita may refer to:
- Little Santa Anita Canyon, a canyon in the San Gabriel Mountains, California
- Metro Santa Anita, a station on the Mexico City Metro
- Rancho Santa Anita, a 13,319-acre (53.90 km²) land grant given to Hugo Reid
- Santa Anita, Baja California Sur, a village in Baja California del Sur, Mexico
- Santa Anita, California, an unincorporated community in Los Angeles County
- Santa Anita Canyon, a canyon in the Angeles National Forest in California, USA
- Santa Anita, Chiapas, a holy site in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico
- Santa Anita Derby, a horse race run each April at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California
- Santa Anita District, a district of the Lima Province in Peru
- Santa Anita Golf Course, in Los Angeles, USA
- Santa Anita Handicap a horse race run each March at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California
- Santa Anita Oaks, a horse race held annually in mid March at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California
- Santa Anita Park, a thoroughbred racetrack in Arcadia, California, United States
- Westfield Santa Anita, a shopping mall in Arcadia, California
- Santa Anita, Baja California Sur, a town about 20 miles north of San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.