||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (March 2013)|
June 6, 1970
|Subjects||Young adult literature|
Early life and education
Sarah Dessen was born in Evanston, Illinois on June 6, 1970. Dessen was born to Alan C. Dessen and his wife, a professor at the University of North Carolina. She has one brother. Dessen dropped out of Greensboro College in Greensboro, North Carolina, and later took some classes at the University of North Carolina, where both of her parents worked.
She resides in North Carolina with her husband and daughter Sasha.
- 1996 – That Summer
- 1998 – Someone Like You
- 1999 – Keeping the Moon (also released as Last Chance)
- 2000 – Dreamland
- 2002 – This Lullaby
- 2004 – The Truth About Forever
- 2006 – Just Listen
- 2008 – Lock and Key
- 2009 – Along for the Ride
- 2010 – Infinity (novella)
- 2011 – What Happened to Goodbye
- 2013 – The Moon and More
- "Sarah Dessen". TV.com. Retrieved 26 March 2010.
- "Sarah Dessen: Biography". Puffin Books. Retrieved 26 March 2010.
- Official Site
- Works by or about Sarah Dessen in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Sarah Dessen on Myspace
- Sarah Dessen at the Internet Movie Database
- "Along for the Ride Book Review" – ChickLovesLit.com