|Born||Sarah Caroline Jarvis
3 December 1962
|Education||University of Oxford|
|Occupation||General practitioner, media personality|
Dr Sarah Caroline Jarvis (born 3 December 1962) is a general practitioner working in Shepherd's Bush, London, England, and she also works in the mass media to promote health. She was educated at Millfield and qualified as a medical doctor in July 1986 from University of Oxford. She is also the health and medical reporter for The One Show, a regular guest on The Jeremy Vine Show, aired weekdays on BBC Radio Two from noon to 2 pm and Clinical Consultant for health website Patient.co.uk.
- Jarvis, Sarah; Rubin, Alan, L. Diabetes for Dummies (UK Edition). John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 0-470-05810-2.
- Jarvis, Sarah (ed.). Women's Health for Life. Dorling Kindersley. ISBN 1-4053-5378-3.
- Humphrys, John; Jarvis, Sarah (2009-04-02). The Welcome Visitor: Living Well, Dying Well (1st ed.). Hodder & Stoughton. ISBN 0-340-92377-6.
- "GP Trainers in Riverside". London Deanery. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Dr Sarah Jarvis MA, BM BCh, DRCOG, FRCGP". Richford Gate Medical Practice. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "List of Registered Medical Practitioners (The online Register)". General Medical Council. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
|This United Kingdom biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|