|1st Prime Minister of Sint Maarten|
10 October 2010 – 19 December 2014
|Preceded by||Office created|
|Succeeded by||Marcel Gumbs|
|President of Parliament (Sint Maarten)|
October 10, 2014 – November 13, 2014
|Preceded by||drs. Gracita R. Arrindell|
|Succeeded by||Dr. Lloyd Richardson|
|Leader of the Democratic Party Sint Maarten|
|Preceded by||Claude Wathey|
|Born||Saint Martin (France)|
|Political party||Democratic Party Sint Maarten|
|Alma mater||La Salle University|
Sarah A. Wescot-Williams (born 8 April 1956) is the leader of the Democratic Party of Sint Maarten and the first Prime Minister of Sint Maarten. Even though her party only managed to secure two seats in the Sint Maarten general election of 2010, she was selected as Prime Minister in the coalition agreement between United People and the Democratic Party.
- Sarah elected as the new President of Parliament The Daily Herald
- Sarah tenders her resignation The Daily Herald
- MP Dr. Lloyd Richardson voted in as President of Parliament sxmislandtime.com
- "Sarah Wescot - Williams, Prime Minister Sint Maarten, D.W.I.". Government of Sint Maarten. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
- Lynch, Edgar H.; Lynch, Julian C. (1999). Know Your Political History (Rev. ed.). Philipsburg, St. Martin: House of Nehesi Publ. p. 102. ISBN 0913441325.
- RNW.nl - Wescot verrassende eerste premier Sint Maarten
- "Formatie op Sint Maarten van start". RNW. 2012-05-13. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Nieuwe regeringscoalitie Sint Maarten". RNW. 2012-05-21. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "New ministers sworn in, NA-led Govt takes office". The Daily Herald. 2012-05-22. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- Government website presenting Prime Minister Sarah Wescot-Williams Retrieved 2012-01-20
|This Sint Maarten–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Dutch politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|