From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarang may refer to:
- Sarang school, a school in Palakkad, Kerala, India
- Sarang display team, a helicopter aerobatic display team of the Indian Air Force
- Sarang-e Sofla or Sārang, a village in Kakhk Rural District, Kakhk District, Gonabad County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Sarang, a subdistrict in Rembang Regency, Central Java, Indonesia
- Sarang, an Indonesian word for "nest".
- Sarang, an India word for Peacock
- Sarong, a wrap-around garment
- Sarang Burung, edible Javanese bird's nests, and a specialty of Nyai Roro Kidul
- Sarang, a village in Dapoli, Maharashtra, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.