From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarikol, Sariqol, or Sarykol may refer to:
- Sarikol kingdom, a historical kingdom of the Pamir Mountains, whose capital was at Tashkurgan
- Sarikoli language, a Pamir language
- Sarikol Range, a mountain range on the border with Tajikistan and China
- Tajiks of Xinjiang, who are also known as Sarikolis
- Tashkurgan Town, a town in Xinjiang, China that historically was also known as Sarikol
- Sarykol District, is a district of Kostanay Province in northern Kazakhstan
- Sarykol, Kostanay Province, an urban-type settlement in Kostanay Province, Kazakhstan
- Lake Sarikol, the historical name of Lake Zorkul in the Pamir Mountains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.