From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gaius Mucius Scaevola, a legendary assassin said to have burnt his right hand away as a show of bravery during the early years of the Roman Republic
- Scaevola, the genus of fan-flowers
It may also refer to:
- Mucia Scaevolae, descendants of the Roman hero active during the time of the Republic
- Scaevola, a genus of extinct gastropods
- Scaevola, a 1958 nuclear test undertaken by the United States as part of Operation Hardtack I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.