From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Scala or scala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scala may refer to:
- Scala (programming language), a functional/object-oriented programming language
- Scala (program), a program for creating musical scales
- Scala, Inc, producer of multimedia computer software for video production, presentations and digital signage
- Scala, former name of the electronic string quartet Escala
- La Scala (album), an album by Keith Jarrett
- Scala (This Heat album), an album by This Heat
- Scala & Kolacny Brothers, a Belgian women's choir
- Scala Records, a British record label in operation between 1911 and 1927.
Places and buildings
- Scala, Campania, a village on the Amalfi Coast in Italy
- Scala (club), a nightclub in London, UK
- Scala Theatre, a theatre in London, UK
- La Scala, an opera house in Milan, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.