School of Allied Medical Sciences, Hirosaki University
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Type||National Public private|
|Location||Hirosaki, Aomori, Japan|
- 1951 The predecessor of the school for nursing was founded.
- 1957 The predecessor of the school for midwifery was founded.
- 1967 The predecessor of the school for medical laboratory science was founded.
- 1969 The predecessor of the school for Radiologic technology was founded.
- 1975 Junior College or School of Allied Medical Sciences, Hirosaki University for nursing and midwifery opened.
- 1976 Academic department of medical laboratory science was set up at the Junior College.
- 1977 Academic department of Radiologic technology was set up at the Junior College.
- 1980 Academic departments of Physical therapy and occupational therapy was set up at the Junior College.
- 2000 The last student was registered.
- 2003 Closed.
- Official website (Japanese)