No. -- Free Agent
|Date of birth:November 20, 1988|
|Place of birth: Elkhorn, Wisconsin|
|High school: Elkhorn (WI) Area|
|College: Northern Illinois|
|Undrafted in 2012|
|Debuted in 2012 for the Arizona Cardinals|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2012
Scott Wedige (born November 20, 1988) is a center who is currently a free agent. He signed with the Arizona Cardinals as a undrafted free agent in 2012. He played College football at Northern Illinois.
He was a second team All-American selection and also was a co-winner of the NIU Offensive Lineman of the Year award after his senior season.
New York Giants
Second Stint with the Arizona Cardinals
On November 26, 2012, he was signed from the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad to join the Arizona Cardinals active roster after the team placed Center Lyle Sendlein on Injured Reserve to a torn MCL injury. On August 19, 2013, he was released by the Cardinals.
New York Jets
Second Stint with the Cincinnati Bengals
On December 3, 2013, he signed with the Cincinnati Bengals for the second time. He was waived on April 28, 2014.
- "Northern Illinois profile". niuhuskies.com.
- "Cardinals add 17 undrafted free agents". azcentral.com. Retrieved April 30, 2012.
- "Cardinals announce final cuts". foxnews.com. Retrieved August 31, 2012.
- "Giants add two players to practice squad". nydailynews.com. Retrieved September 7, 2012.
- "Giants Sign Matt McCants To Practice Squad". newyork.sbnation.com. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- "NFL transactions for November 6, 2012". profootballweekly.com. Retrieved November 6, 2012.
- "Cardinals' Sendlein placed on IR; Scott Wedige signed". arizonasports.com. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Urban, Darren (August 19, 2013). "Cards cut three". AZCardinals.com. Retrieved August 19, 2013.
- Cimini, Rich (20 August 2013). "Practice report: Mostly a good day for Geno". ESPN New York. Archived from the original on 21 August 2013. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Cimini, Rich (23 August 2013). "Jets re-sign Jason Smith [Updated]". ESPN New York. Archived from the original on 23 August 2013. Retrieved 23 August 2013.