From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scrooge is a term for a miserly person - it may also refer to:
The character from the novel
- Ebenezer Scrooge, the protagonist of Charles Dickens' novel A Christmas Carol
- Scrooge, or, Marley's Ghost, a 1901 silent film
- Scrooge (1913 film)
- Scrooge (1935 film)
- Scrooge (1951 film)
- Scrooge (1970 film), a musical film
- Scrooge (musical), a 1992 stage musical
- Scrooged, a 1988 film
- Scrooge McDuck, a Disney cartoon and comics character who also bears a miserly personality
- Scrooge McRock, Grand Buffet album, 1997
- RT-20 (missile) (NATO reporting name: SS-15 Scrooge), an intercontinental ballistic missile developed by the Soviet Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.