From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seamer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seamer may refer to:
- Seamer, Hambleton, North Yorkshire, England
- Seamer, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
- Seamer railway station, a railway station that serves Seamer, Scarborough
The surname Seamer may often be spelled "Seymour"
- Thomas Seamer (1632–1712), founding settler of Norwalk, Connecticut, member of the Connecticut General Assembly, and ancestor of many Seymours in America
- Jake Seamer (1913–2006), English cricketer
- William Seamer, MP for Scarborough
- Can seamer, a machine used to seal the lid to the can body
- Seamer (bowler), a practitioner of a subtype of fast bowling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seamer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.