From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seamer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seamer may refer to:
- Seamer, Hambleton, North Yorkshire, England
- Seamer, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
- Seamer railway station, a railway station that serves Seamer, Scarborough
- Can seamer, a machine used to seal the lid to the can body
- Jake Seamer (1913–2006), English cricketer
- William Seamer, MP for Scarborough
- Seamer (bowler), a practitioner of a subtype of fast bowling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.