From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seamus may refer to:
|Look up seamus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Séamus, a male first name of Celtic origin
- The Seamus, a Mexican rock band
- Seamus (dog), a dog belonging to U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney
- Seamus (Family Guy), a character on the television series Family Guy
- "Seamus" (song), the fifth song on Pink Floyd's 1971 album Meddle
- Society for Electro-Acoustic Music in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.