From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up search or searching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Searching or search may refer to:
- Search engine technology, software for finding information
- Search algorithm
- Search and rescue
- Search and seizure, a police procedure
- Searching (horse) (1952–1973), racehorse
- Searching, using a computer to find an item with specified properties (e.g. specified text) among a collection of items using a search algorithm
- Search theory, an economic model applied to the study of unemployment, among other applications
- Bayesian search theory, looking for a target
- Search Games, looking for an evading target
- Gay Search, British television presenter and gardening writer
- Search (TV series), a television series
- Search (band), a Malaysian rock band
- "Searchin'", a 1957 song originally performed by The Coasters
- "Searchin'" (CeCe Peniston song), a 1993 song by CeCe Peniston
- "Searchin' (I Gotta Find a Man)", a 1983 dance song by Hazell Dean
- "Searching" (INXS song), a 1997 song by INXS
- "Searching", a 2013 album by Jay Diggins
- "Searching" (song), a 1995 1990s hip hop song by Pete Rock & CL Smooth
- "Searching", a 1980 single by Change
- "Searching", a 1990s song by China Black
- "Searching" (Desperate Housewives), a 2011 TV episode of Desperate Housewives
- "The Search", third episode of the 1965 Doctor Who serial The Space Museum
- Study of Environmental Arctic Change, a research program
- Society for Education Action and Research in Community Health, an organization founded by Abhay and Rani Bang
- All pages beginning with "search"
- All pages with titles containing "search"
- Find (disambiguation)
- The Search (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Searching.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.