||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Security Forces, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Security Forces (disambiguation).||
Security Forces is an umbrella term frequently used to describe statutory organisations with military, paramilitary, or internal security mandates. In the legal context of several nations, the term has variously denoted police and military units working in concert, or the predominant role of non-conventional agencies (such as gendarmerie) in the external and internal provision of public security.
It can refer to:
- Afghan National Security Forces
- Central Industrial Security Force of India
- Central Security Forces of Egypt
- Federal Security Force of Pakistan
- Israeli security forces
- Internal Security Forces of Lebanon
- Iraqi Security Forces
- Irish Security Forces
- Kosovo Security Force
- Macau Security Force
- Palestinian National Security Forces
- Public Security Forces of Bahrain
- Puntland Security Force
- Rhodesian Security Forces
- Security Forces Command of Northern Cyprus
- Sri Lanka Civil Security Force
- United States Air Force Security Forces
- United States Marine Corp Security Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Security Forces.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.