From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sefer may refer to:
- Sefer (Hebrew), a term for a book
People with the surname
People with the forename
- Sefer Reis, Turkish privateer and Ottoman admiral
- Sefer Turan, Turkish journalist and author
- Hoca Sefer, 15th-century Ottoman captain
- Sefer Daja (1897-1977), person from Tirana, Albania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sefer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.