Seka at the 2007 AVN Awards
April 15, 1954 
Radford, Virginia, U.S.
|Other names||Sweet Alice, Platinum Princess, Dottie|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||118 lb (54 kg; 8.4 st)|
|Spouse(s)||Frank Patton 1972 - 1973; Ken Yontz 1978 - 1980|
|No. of adult films||251 as a performer & 2 as a director (per IAFD)|
Seka (born Dorothea Hundley; April 15, 1954) is an American former pornographic actress who appeared in pornographic films during the late 1970s and the 1980s. She is a member of the AVN and X-Rated Critics Organization Hall of Fame.
Seka got married on April 21, 1972, a week after her eighteenth birthday.
Seka's early pornographic pseudonyms included Linda Grasser. She eventually adopted the screen name Seka, after a female blackjack dealer she knew in Las Vegas. She went on to star in more than 200 adult videos with a "break" in 1982, when she stopped shooting sex movies, claiming "they wouldn't pay her what she wanted," and turned to stripping and nude modeling while also running her own fan club. Subsequently, she admitted that the HIV epidemic in the mid-1980s contributed to her decision to avoid the hardcore sex scene, saying "That's why I don't make movies any more...I like to live." By the early 1990s, she had returned to the porn industry to perform in a few final movies, her last being American Garter.
Jamie Gillis, who performed with Seka numerous times, believed that she was "a bit above porn," describing her as a "white trash queen." Of her fellow performers, she listed her favorite male screen partners as Gillis, John C. Holmes, Mike Ranger, and Paul Thomas. In terms of female screen partners, she rated her favorites as Veronica Hart, Aunt Peg, Kay Parker, and Candida Royalle.
In 2005, Seka moved from Chicago to Kansas City, operating her fan club through her own website. In February 2007, she stated she had just shot her first hardcore scene in nearly 15 years, available as online pay-per-view.
She has appeared on various talk shows such as those hosted by Montel B. Williams, Oprah G. Winfrey, Larry King, Philip J. "Phil" Donahue, and Morton Downey Jr., as well as an appearance on the variety show Saturday Night Live. Seka was also in the 2010 documentary After Porn Ends, which is about life after being a porn actor.
Awards and recognition
- Teenage Desires (1978) (footage from 1974)
- Rocking With Seka (1980)
- Inside Seka (1980)
- The Seduction Of Cindy (1980)
- Exhausted: John C. Holmes, the Real Story (1981)
- Blond Heat (1985) (opposite John Leslie)
- Careful, He May Be Watching (1987)
- American Garter (1993)
- Desperately Seeking Seka (2002)
- John Reed (2012-07-26). "Seka, Raising Penises For Three Generations". Vice. Retrieved 2014-10-04.
- Seka at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Seka, in Skerchock, John. "Seka, A Chiller Theatre Interview". OfficialSeka.com. Archived from the original on May 14, 2011.
- Joanne Cachapero (2007-12-11). "Seka". Eros NY. Archived from 2007-12-11/seka/ the original on 2007-12-13. Retrieved 2007-12-15.
- Full-on clothing
- Staff. "Seka Actress, Writer, Director". IMDb.com. Amazon. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- The Other Hollywood: The Uncensored Oral History of the Porn Film Industry, by Legs McNeil & Jennifer Osborne, ISBN 0-06-009659-4, page 231.
- Bad Brad (2010-04-11). "Legendary Adult Movie Star Seka Sits Down with RSR to Talk about Her Career and Love for the Sport of Boxing Part I". ringsidereport.com. Retrieved 22 July 2010.
- Rugg, Peter (2007-02-08). "Hardcore at 52". The Pitch. Archived from the original on 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2007-06-26.
- "Seka Recalls Salad Days of Porn in Autobiography". 24 May 2006. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "The XRCO Hall of Fame," Adam Film World Guide 1992 Directory of Adult Films, pp. 284–85
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seka.|