From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up send in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Send or SEND may refer to:
- Send (album), a 2003 album by the rock band Wire
- Send, Surrey, a village in England
- Send (HM Prison), a women's prison in Send, Surrey
- Send, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Satellite Emergency Notification Device, a portable emergency notification and locating device
- Aux-send, an output from an audio mixer which is usually designed to carry a given channel to an effects or monitor device
- Send! (Magazine), a Christian missionary magazine by Gospel for Asia
- Secure Neighbor Discovery Protocol, a security extension of the Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- Standard for the Exchange of Non-clinical Data (SEND), a data model for non-clinical research data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Send.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.