From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sentence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sentence or sentencing may refer to:
- Sentence (linguistics), a grammatical unit of language
- Sentence (mathematical logic), a formula with no free variables
- Sentence (music), a particular type of musical phrase
- Sentence (law), a penalty applied to a person or entity found guilty of a criminal act
- "Sentencing" (The Wire), the thirteenth episode of The Wire
- Sentences, a 12th-century book of theology by Peter Lombard
- Sentences: The Life of MF Grimm, an autobiographical graphic novel by the MF Grimm, published by Vertigo in 2007
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.