From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up serendip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serendip may refer to:
- Serendip, an Old Persian name for Sri Lanka
- SERENDIP, a SETI program at UC Berkeley
- Serendip Sanctuary, a protected area for wildlife in Victoria, Australia
- The Three Princes of Serendip, an old Persian fairy tale
- Serendip (Bryn Mawr College), an "Intellectual Playground" being developed by Bryn Mawr College in Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serendip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.