From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up serene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serene may refer to:
- Serene (phone), a telephone jointly developed by Samsung and Bang & Olufsen
- Serene, Colorado, a company town in Colorado
- Jaunjelgava or Serene, a city in Latvia
- Serene, a heroine in Riviera: The Promised Land
- Sérène, another name for the French wine grape Servanin
- Serene, an adjective, meaning peaceful, calm, unruffled.
People with the name
- Serene Husseini Shahid, a member of the influential Husayni family
- Serena (disambiguation)
- Serenity (disambiguation)
- Seren (disambiguation)
- Most Serene Republic of San Marino
- Serene Garden, part of the Hong Kong island of Tsing Yi
- Serene Highness, a title used today by the reigning families of Monaco and Liechtenstein
- Serenes Massacre, a fictional event in the video game Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.