From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up serial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serial may refer to the presentation of works in sequential segments, e.g.:
- Serial (literature), serialised fiction in print
- Serial (radio and television), series of radio and television programs that rely on a continuing plot
- Serial film, a short subject originally shown in theaters in conjunction with feature films, particularly in the 1930s and 1940s
- Serial, a type of periodical publication
Serial may also refer to:
- Serial (1980 film), based on McFadden's novel, starring Martin Mull and Tuesday Weld
- Serial (podcast), a podcast spinoff of the radio series This American Life
- The Serial: A Year in the Life of Marin County, a novel by Cyra McFadden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.