From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up serial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serial may refer to:
- Serial, a type of periodical publication
- Serial film, a short subject originally shown in theaters in conjunction with feature films, particularly in the 1930s and 1940s
- Serial (radio and television), series of radio and television programs that rely on a continuing plot
- Serial (literature), serialised fiction in print
- The Serial: A Year in the Life of Marin County, a novel by Cyra McFadden
- Serial (1980 film), based on McFadden's novel, starring Martin Mull and Tuesday Weld
- Serial (podcast), long-form true stories, episodes released weekly, narrated by Sarah Koenig
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.