From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up server in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Server may refer to:
- Network service: a data storage, manipulation, presentation, communication or other shared function provided by one device and consumed by others
- Server (computing): a computer system used primarily to provide one or more network services, or a hardware or software product developed for such usage
- Waiting staff, those who work at a restaurant or a bar attending customers and supplying them with food and drink as requested
- A sport player who makes a serve, for example a tennis serve
- Server Djeparov, an Uzbekistani professional football player
- Server Sundaram, a 1964 Indian comedy film
- Serve (disambiguation)
- Service (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Server"
- All pages with titles containing "Server"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.