From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sessile)
|Look up sessile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sessility may refer to:
- Sessility (zoology), animals which are not able to move about
- Sessility (botany), flowers or leaves that grow directly from the stem or peduncle of a plant
- Sessility (limnology), organisms anchored to the benthic environment
- Sessility (medicine), tumors and polyps that lack a stalk
- In crystallography, a type of dislocation that is not able to move in the slip plane (as opposed to glissile dislocations).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sessility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.