|dispersed rural community
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Elevation||397 m (1,302 ft)|
|Time zone||Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||Eastern Time Zone (UTC-4)|
|Postal Code||P0T 1X0|
Shabaqua is a dispersed rural community and unincorporated area in geographic Laurie Township in the Unorganized Part of Thunder Bay District in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. It is on the right bank of the Shebandowan River, as well as on a Canadian National Railway main line, built originally as the Canadian Northern Railway transcontinental main line, between Mabella to the west and Glenwater to the southeast.
- "Shabaqua". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. http://www4.rncan.gc.ca/search-place-names/unique.php?id=FDXCM&output=xml. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
- Taken from Google Earth at geographic coordinates, accessed 2014-09-02.
- "Laurie" (PDF). Geology Ontario - Historic Claim Maps. Ontario Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
Other map sources:
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (2014) (PDF). Map 13 (Map). 1 : 1,600,000. Official road map of Ontario. http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller/map/images/pdf/northont/sheets/Map13.pdf. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
- Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing (2006). Restructured municipalities - Ontario map #2 (Map). Restructuring Maps of Ontario. http://www.mah.gov.on.ca/Asset1612.aspx. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
|This Northern Ontario geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- This is a redirect from a page that has been moved/renamed. This page was kept as a redirect to avoid breaking links that may have been made, both internally and externally, to the old article title. This template automatically tags any redirect that results from a page move. For more information follow the category link.