From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Shampoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shampoo may refer to:
- Shampoo, a soap-based liquid for washing hair
- Shampoo (band), a British singing duo
- Shampoo (parody band) a short-lived Beatles tribute/parody band from Italy.
- Shampoo (film), a 1975 film directed by Hal Ashby and starring Warren Beatty
- Shampoo (Ranma ½), a character from the Ranma ½ manga series
- Shampoo (massage), a traditional Indian and Persian body massage
- Syzygium samarangense, a fruit found in Southeast Asia. One of its common-names is "Champoo"
- In auto detailing, the degreasing and cleaning of a car engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shampoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.