From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shamus may refer to:
- a slang term for a private investigator, from Yiddish
- Shamus, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Shamus Culhane, animator, film director and producer
- Shamus O'Brien, American soccer player
- Gareb Shamus, CEO of Wizard Entertainment
- Shamus Wong, a character from the children's book Tracey McBean
- Shamu, SeaWorld's first killer whale (died 1971)
- Shamu (SeaWorld show), SeaWorld's contemporary killer whale shows
- Seamus (disambiguation)
- Sheamus O'Shaunessy, a professional wrestler
- Gabbai, or shammes, a term for the caretaker of a synagogue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shamus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.