From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shara may refer to:
- Shara District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Shara (god), son of Inanna, and brother of Lulal
- Shara, a fictional land in Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time series
- Shara (film), a 2003 Japanese film also known as Sharasojyu
- Shara Lin, Taiwanese singer/songwriter/musician.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.