She's Not Cryin' Anymore
|"She's Not Cryin' Anymore"|
|Single by Billy Ray Cyrus|
|from the album Some Gave All|
|B-side||"Someday, Somewhere, Somehow"|
|Released||January 23, 1993|
|Writer(s)||Billy Ray Cyrus, Buddy Cannon, Terry Shelton|
|Producer(s)||Joe Scaife, Jim Cotton|
|Billy Ray Cyrus singles chronology|
"She's Not Cryin' Anymore" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Billy Ray Cyrus. It was released in January 1993 as the fourth and last single from his debut album, Some Gave All. It debuted at number 57 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs chart). The song was Cyrus' fourth consecutive Top 40, and his third Top 10.
The song reached a peak of number 6 on the country charts, after 20 weeks. In addition to the country charts, it also reached number 70 on the Billboard Hot 100, and number 3 on the RPM Country Singles chart.
"She's Not Cryin' Anymore" is a mid-tempo, backed by piano and steel-string acoustic guitar. In it, the male narrator explains that his lover is "not cryin' anymore", now that she has left him for another man. He also expresses his regret for having ignored her when she needed to be loved.
The music video was directed by Marc Ball and premiered in early 1993.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||3|
|US Billboard Hot 100||70|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||6|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||47|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||60|
- "She's Not Cryin' Anymore" chart debut
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. April 24, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Billy Ray Cyrus Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Billy Ray Cyrus. Retrieved May 25, 2011.
- "Billy Ray Cyrus Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Billy Ray Cyrus. Retrieved May 25, 2011.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1993". RPM. December 18, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Best of 1993: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|