From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shellback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shellback may refer to:
- Shellback (record producer), from Karlshamn, Sweden
- Shellback, California, former settlement
- Shellback Wilderness, White Pine County, Nevada, U.S., wilderness area
- Shellback Island, Victoria, Australia
- Line-crossing ceremony, initiation rite which commemorates a sailor's first crossing of the equator; also sailors who have participated in this rite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.