From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shenzhou may refer to:
- Shenzhou (China), or "Divine Land", name of China
- Shenzhou City, in Hebei, China
- Shenzhou (album), an album by ambient musician Biosphere
- Shenzhou program, a manned spaceflight initiative by the People's Republic of China
- Shenzhou (spacecraft), spacecraft from China which first carried a Chinese astronaut into orbit in 2003
- 8256 Shenzhou, Main Belt asteroid
- Hasee, or Shenzhou in Chinese, a Chinese computer company
- Shen Zhou, the Ming Dynasty artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.