From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shirk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shirk may refer to:
- "Shirk", to avoid work or other responsibilities
- Shirk (surname)
- Shirk (Islam), in Islam, the sin of idolatry or associating beings or things with Allah
- Shirk, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Shirk-e Sorjeh, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- "Shirk break", a synonym for coffee break
- USS Shirk (DD-318), a United States Navy destroyer in service 1921 to 1930
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.