From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sheesha or shisha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shushi or sheesha may refer to:
- Hookah, a waterpipe
- Mu‘assel, "shisha tobacco" shortened to just "shisha" can, in the West, it also means 'smoking or taking smoke'
- Shisha (embroidery), embroidery incorporating small mirrors
- Shisha, a person mentioned in the Bible
- Shisha (song), a 2013 song by Massari featuring French Montana
- Sheesha (2005 film), a 2005 Hindi film
- Sheesha (1986 film), a 1986 Hindi-language Indian film
'(It also means taking a couple of risks because it can kill you')
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.