From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shisha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shisha may refer to:
- Hookah, a waterpipe
- Mu‘assel, shortened from shisha tobacco to just shisha, in the west it can mean the molasses based tobacco concoction smoked in a hookah
- Shisha (embroidery), embroidery incorporating small mirrors
- Shisha, a name mentioned in the Bible
- Crystal Meth, a drug now referred to as "shisha" in Greece.  
- "Greek Tragedy: Austerity and Addiction". The Fix.
- (Charalampos Poulopoulos, (2012),"Economic crisis in Greece: risks and challenges for drug policy and strategy", Drugs and Alcohol Today, Vol. 12 Iss: 3 pp. 132 - 140)
- ( The Guardian:Greek addicts turn to deadly shisha drug as economic crisis deepens. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/16/greek-addicts-sisha-drug-crisis)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.