From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shishi may refer to:
- Chinese guardian lion (石獅), also known as a shishi
- The left member of a pair of komainu
- Shishi (organization), Japanese political activists of the late Edo period
- Shi Shi, emperor of the Chinese/Jie state Later Zhao in 349
- Lion-Eating Poet in the Stone Den (施氏食獅史), homophonic poem written by Chao Yuen Ren
- In computing, the GNU Project implementation of the Kerberos (protocol)
- Shishi, Fujian (石狮市)
- Shishi, Yifeng County (石市镇), town in Jiangxi
- Shishi Township, Anhui (狮石乡), in She County
- Shishi Township, Hunan (石市乡), in Hengyang County
- Shishi Township, Jiangxi (石狮乡), in Shangrao County
- Shishi Township, Zhejiang (石室乡), in Kecheng District, Quzhou
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.