From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SiRFstarIII is a range of high sensitivity GPS microcontroller chips manufactured by SiRF Technology. GPS microcontroller chips interpret signals from GPS satellites and determine the position of the GPS receiver.
- A 20-channel receiver, which can process the signals of all visible GPS and WAAS satellites simultaneously.
- Power consumption of 62 mW during continuous operation.
- Assisted GPS can reduce TTFF to less than one second.
- Receiver sensitivity of -159 dBm while tracking.
- SBAS (WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS) support
- SiRFstarIII GSC3e/LP & GSC3f/LP Product Overview. SIRF.com. February 2007, Rev. 1.2