From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sicarius (plural: Sicarii) was
- a Latin word (dagger-man) for "assassin" or "hitman", and by extension sometimes used to mean a concealed dagger (sicae), and
- a personal name.
It also can refer to:
- Saint Sicarius or Sicharius, bishop of Lyon
- The Sicarii, a group of Jews who attempted to expel the Romans from Judea using concealed daggers (sicae)
- Sicarius, a genus of venomous spiders
- Captain Sicarius, Master of the Watch, a character in the Ultramarines chapter of Space Marines in the fictional Warhammer 40,000 universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sicarius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.