From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up significance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Significance can refer to:
The meaning of a certain thing
- In semiotics, the meaning assigned to a sign
- Significance (magazine), a magazine published by the Royal Statistical Society and the American Statistical Association
- Significance (policy debate), a stock issue in policy debate
- Significant figures or significant digits, the precision of a numerical value
- Statistical significance, the extent to which a result is unlikely to be due to chance alone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.