From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Silda may refer to:
- Silda (Sogn og Fjordane), an island in Vågsøy municipality, Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway
- Silda (Finnmark), an uninhabited island in Loppa municipality, Finnmark county, Norway
- Silda, West Bengal, a village in West Bengal, India
- Silda Wall Spitzer, the founder and chair of the board of Children for Children and former first lady of New York state
- Silda (moth), a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family
- Silda camp attack, a 2010 attack in Silda, West Bengal, India
- Battle of Silda, an 1810 naval battle between the United Kingdom and the Kingdom of Denmark-Norway
- Sildajazz, an annual jazz festival in Haugesund, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.